Are you looking for a way to make more money but you don’t have much to invest. Maybe like many people you’ve lost money before. You don’t know who to trust and you have no idea where to start.
If this is you relax. I’m going to show you the safest most powerful investment you can make that will bring 5, 10 or even 100% returns in a short period of time.
But it’s absolutely critical that you take action now before it’s too late.
What most people do when they have an opportunity is they are so skeptical that they question everything, or they wait too long or they sit on their hands and do nothing.
And none of that ever works. When opportunity arises you need to take immediate and decisive action because opportunity does not last forever, unless you make this one investment.
If you’re still fighting skepticism keep reading to the end, I think you will see clearly this investment can bring you more than 100 fold if you simply take the first step.
Alright Dave, get on with it, what is this investment, spill the beans already.
I will just give me a moment.
Look, over 90% of Americans are broke. I didn’t say poor I said broke. When you are poor you have little or no money. When you are broke you owe more money than you have. It’s not by accident either. The battle to turn you, I and our children into slaves is alive and well. But that’s not what I want to talk about, I want to show you what you can invest in that can get you into the 10% and you have to take action now.
You must invest in yourself. More specifically you must invest in re-educating yourself for success. Do you think it’s coincidence that most mansions have a library but most houses under $500,000 don’t?
The only way I know of to help you or anyone to go from where you are today to a life of prosperity is for you to control what goes into you mind. If you want to be in the 10% it’s going to take a lot of reprogramming. You have to reprogram many years of crap that has been put into your mind from public education, television, advertising, media and so many broke people along the way.
Yeah but Dave I’m doing just fine. I’ve got a nice house in the suburbs, 2 cars, 2 kids in private schools and a 401K. Ask yourself this question. If you lost all of your income tomorrow how long could you go before losing everything?
If your answer is less than 1 year, you are broke. But don’t beat yourself up, do something about it. Here’s what you can do right now to be on the path to prosperity in the next 12 months.
Read non-fiction books. Books about success, mindset and business. Most people hate reading because there are so many other mediums like video and audio as alternate methods of learning. I use Audible and podcasts nearly every day but I read as well. The issue is reading reaches into the subconscious mind and requires the mind to create pictures out of text. Reading turns you into a creator. Your mind will create the movie all by itself. No other medium does this.
When I was 19 years old I met a very wealthy man named Dexter Yaeger. I asked him for the secret to wealth. He told me to read. I told him I hated to read. He said, stay broke kid, no sweat off my back. It has stuck with me my entire adult life. Such a simple statement from a billionaire that has changed my life. I can honestly say I have read hundreds of books and many have had a huge impact on my finances.
Here’s my top ten books.
- The Bible: This one book has changed more lives than any other. You don’t have to be a believer to find the timeless wisdom it contains. If you’re not a believer start with Proverbs, if you are a believer start in the beginning and read to the end. One chapter a day takes less than 5 minutes.
- The Richest Man in Babylon, George Clason: Short but priceless. Start with this if you are not an avid reader, even if you are, start with this book. It’s wisdom will change the way you think about money.
- Think and Grow Rich, Napoleon Hill: Long, don’t start with this if you are not a reader but it has to be on your list to read.
- Psycho-Cybernetics, Dr. Maxwell Maltz: Dr. Maltz reveals the secret to programming your mind to give you everything you desire. Besides the Bible, this book has had the biggest impact on my thought process and my finances more than any other. Every other self help book is found in Psycho-Cybernetics.
- The Magic of Thinking Big, David Schwartz: You can have so much more if you will just have the vision to see it before you have it.
- Rich Dad Poor Dad, Robert Kiyosaki: Understanding the four financial quadrants and how to move from one to the other.
- Profit First, Mike Michalowitz: A must have for all business owners or anyone who wants to start a business.
- The 10X Rule, Grant Cardone: Grant shows you how to get more out of yourself and others on your team. More than you ever thought possible.
- Awaken the Giant Within: Tony Robbins: Taking control of your thoughts to guide yourself to your ideal destiny.
- The Four Hour Workweek, Timothy Ferris: Tim shows you how to spend most of your time doing what you are truly passionate about and about 4 hours a week on the mundane.
In addition to reading you should seek mentors and coaches in an area of interest that inspires you. I can tell you, I have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on coaches and mentors over the years. Why would I do that? Because that investment has returned to me a hundred fold. The difference between a coach and mentor is typically a coach is someone who guides to be better at a specific activity and a mentor is someone who you desire to be more like them. A mentor may also guide you in specific activities but the perspective is more on your desire to study what they have done and structure yourself to be more like them. Not a clone but an inspiration.
How do you pick a coach or mentor? I recommend reading what they have written. If you like it there is likely going to be a fit for you to learn from them. If you don’t like their style or their approach, move on. But if what you read appeals to you, seek their help. Most coaches have book and courses. The book or blog is the first step to get to know them, a course is usually the next step and then coaching. Once step at a time.
But there is one hugely important criteria. Never seek the advice of someone who has not done what you are trying to do. If you want to build a bridge you would not go to a boat builder to find out how. If you are trying to start or run your business successfully don’t go take advice from your brother in-law who has been an employee his entire life. Seek the advice of someone with whom you trust and who has the ability to guide you to where you want to go.
I’ve helped hundreds of people to make more money, have better lives and I write because I have learned that helping others is what I love to do. I know my writing repels some people. That’s a good thing because I know that it also helps people and that’s why I do it.
If you want more, invest in the space between your ears. It’s the only guaranteed investment on the planet.
To Your Lifelong Prosperity,
P.S. I’d love to hear from you. Tell me how this or any of my writing has helped you or how I can improve. If you need help ask me. Comment below and let me know how you feel.